Monday, March 30, 2009

Ouch!

On Saturday evening, after the party was over, we went with my family down to the Gateway to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D. The movie as a whole was not the greatest, but the effects in 3-D were great!

After the movie was over, Ryan and I took Alex, Darek and my nephew Tyson home while everyone else went to pick my Dad up from the airport. Alex had to use the bathroom, so Ryan took him while I took the other boys to the car. When Ryan and Alex came back, Alex was bawling his head off. Apparently they had been walking and somehow Alex tripped. He was wearing overalls and had his hands in the upper pockets. So when he tripped, he couldn't catch himself. He landed on his face and knees. We watched for any head trauma, but he seemed to be doing well. But now he has a nice bruise on the side of his face. Poor little guy. Again, I know this comes with having a boy and I'm sure there are more injuries to come. I just hate seeing him in pain.

It's hard seeing the bruises in the pictures, but in person it's pretty apparent.






Sorry about the snot coming out his nose. He has had a constant runny nose for the past 2 weeks (although it feels like forever).

No comments: