Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday

I just want to wish my sweet little boy a very HAPPY 6th Birthday!!! He says that he already feels a little bigger. And I think he's right! He's bouncing off the walls right now with excitement! I can only imagine what he's going to be like on the day of his party! I love you Alex and am so happy to have had you in my life these past 6 years! You have brought so much joy and love to our family and I can only imagine what the years to come will bring!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hayley Winslow said...

Tell him Happy b-day from us too! My kids are bouncing off the walls just waiting until they can go back up. The prep for the party looks extensive. I want to do something fun like that this year for my kids. We just had family stuff last year so they get parties this year. I'll have to think of something creative.