Monday, March 2, 2009

Discovery Gateway

On Friday I took Darek, Alex and four of Alex's friends to Discovery Gateway. I was lucky enough to have my friend Kaylene along to help wrangle the boys. I was a little nervous about having all of them, but also knew how much fun it could be.

After school, I picked all the boys up and off we went. We went to the food court first and all had McDonald's happy meals. Then over to Discovery Gateway we went. Unfortunately it was pretty busy there, but Kaylene and I set up a system to make sure we had a eye on the kids at all times. The boys loved being around each other, especially outside the school setting. They ran off more energy than I think I'll have in my lifetime. It was a fun afternoon and I can't wait for more outings like this. I know that sleepovers are right around the corner and I'm not sure how I feel about them yet. I guess we'll see soon enough.





















1 comment:

Tammy said...

that looks like alot of fun. I am so glad Kaylene was able to go with you. I want to go next time. :)