Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lots of Girls

I started watching some really cute girls today and already am loving it!! It's been a bit of a shock finding things that girls are interested in. When they went into Alex's room, the first question was... "Where are all the girl toys?" Thankfully, my parents still have some girl toys from when we were younger and that Mallory played with. The hard part right now is that Alex's room is still torn up, so we have all the toys out in our main room. I'm really looking forward to his room being cleaned and ready to play in. But it's a huge difference going from swords, guns, cars, etc. to baby dolls, coloring, and kitchen sets. But it's a fun change. I'm sure aching for a little girl now!










My little boy. I don't think he's sad about having all these girls around though. :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

How fun Mandi. I am so glad this has worked out for you. You'll be awsome!!! The girls are so cute.