Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Tag About Husbands

OK, someone has officially tagged me about Ryan, so here's my answers: then I'll tag some of my friends who look at this, I can't wait to read your answers.

What is his name? Ryan Mark Wood
How long have we been married? 7 1/2 years
How long did we date? We dated for 2 months, engaged for 5 months.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? He does. I can always count on him to finish what I don't eat. :)
Who said I love you first? No clue. I think he did and then I said it back.
Who is taller? Ryan. He makes me feel little
Who sings better? I'd say we're about equal. He made madrigals in high school and I didn't, but he said if I had been at his school I would have.
Who is smarter? Ryan, by a long shot.
Whose temper is worse? Mine. You'll almost never see Ryan get angry. Both of us are pretty easy going, but I can get mad if the situation calls for it.
Who pays the bills? Me, but I keep begging him to do it. I'm terrible with money.
Who does the laundry? Both of us, but lately he has been doing it more.
Who cooks dinner? Me, me and me.
Who drives when together? Ryan. I don't really like to drive
Who is more stubborn? Absolutely ME! Again, I'm pretty easy going, and I've gotten better over time, but I am still the more stubborn one.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Well since I'm never wrong... No, we're both very open and will admit when we're wrong.
Who wears the pants in the family? ALEX
Who mows the lawn? My dad or brother. I'll do it once in a blue moon.
Who kissed who first? It was very consensual!
Who asked who out first? Ryan asked me out.
Who proposed? Ryan
What is my favorite thing about him? Everything! He is my best friend. He understands me like no other person could. I love that I can sit around and talk to him for hours. We love laughing together and he has the greatest laugh. He is the best Dad to our son! I can't imagine what my life would have been like if I had never met him. I love ya babe!

Alright, anyone who hasn't done this tag that would like to, please do it! It's quite fun!

No comments: