Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yay for Thursday Nights!

I love Thursdays! Even though I work during the day, the evenings are always wonderful. We try to go over to the South Davis Rec Center every Thursday evening to swim. (Sadly it doesn't always happen) Then I make a nice dinner, usually spaghetti or manicotti. After that, it's usually a night Ryan and I spend together watching our Thursday night shows. We haven't had it for a while since the shows have been off the air. But tonight, we get a full load of new shows! I think the order of our shows go... My Name Is Earl, The Office, Scrubs and ER. And of course tonight we have American Idol thrown in there. Luckily all of our shows are on one night, because this is really the only night we sit down to watch TV.

Oh and I am predicting that either Syesha or Kristy Lee Cook will be going home tonight. At least that is what I am hoping for. I think I will start putting a poll on my blog so we can get a little vote going. Next week...

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am still not over Idol, that came out of nowhere! We too enjoyed our Our line up doesn't include Earl and ER, and instead we watch Eli Stone. But hurray for Thursdays!