Friday, April 11, 2008

Holly, the Miracle Worker

I finally caved and let Holly take some pictures of me and Alex this morning. I haven't seen all of them yet, but she did send me a few. I decided I would post the ones she sent. I like the ones of Alex a lot more than the ones of myself, but she even made me look decent.



Not too shabby, huh?



Alex makes this picture look good



I know I'm his mother, but the kid is adorable!!!



Again... what else can I say?

I'll have to have her take a few more pictures when Ryan is with us. It would be great to get another family photo. Thanks Holly!

5 comments:

Kaylene said...

Awww... those pictures are so cute! You are so beautiful mandi and your son is so flippin adorable!

Jenn said...

These are really sweet :) I hope you get print outs

Holly said...

I need to get the rest of those on a cd for you ASAP! There are a several sweet ones of you and Alex together!

Tammy said...

Alex is adorable, and great pictures of you. You can see such a resemblance of the two of you. Thanks for being willing to share with us.

Patty R said...

Those pictures are so cute!