Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Skittles

I had a very long day today. I went to work this morning and worked all day with no lunch break. After I left work at 6:30, I went straight to Young Women's. I got home finally at about 8:00. I walked in tired and worn out. I was greeted by my loving husband. As soon as Alex heard me, he ran out of the bedroom and gave me a massive hug (which, by the way, is the best thing in the world). I then started dinner and came out of the kitchen to see some skittles sitting on a TV tray. I asked Ryan where they came from, because skittles are one of my favorites. Before I finished asking Ryan the question, Alex again ran out of the bedroom to tell me that he had gone to the store with Grandma and had picked out the skittles just for his Mommy. I almost started crying. He got the biggest hug and a promise of some of those skittles after dinner.




I am so grateful to have such a loving, sweet son. I hope that I am and continue to be worthy to have such an amazing child!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love that boy! He is such a sweet heart, and it's easy to see why... so is his mommy!

Jenn said...

Aww, that is so sweet :)