Saturday, April 5, 2008

ALTERNATE???

We got some great (?) news today. Ryan got a letter from the Health Science Enrollment Services letting him know he is an ALTERNATE for the Rad Tech Program for Fall 2008. This means that if a space becomes available, he will be contacted ASAP to begin classes in August! So, there is a really great chance he will be getting in his program this year. It is something we have been waiting a while for. It's frustrating because we may not know for certain that he will be in the program until days, weeks, etc. before school starts. It is nice though that they give us a heads up so we can start planning for it. It's so interesting because this is something we have been planning and waiting for. Now that it's possibly here, it's a little intimidating. Bad news for me, I get to start looking for a full time job. That will be very hard, as I love both of my part time jobs right now. I'm hoping to find a receptionist position at a school close by. We'll see how that works out. But I am so happy for Ryan! I'm glad he has found something he loves to do, and I know he will be great at doing!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is awesome, though now you will be as busy as ever! I totally wish we had some amazing paper company of our own that we could just giggle and design all day. We would hire other people to do all the boring details! :)

Ryan and Mandi said...

I am all for that! It would be nice. One day Holly.... One day

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations. I really hope it works out for Ryan. And I can totally see you two giggling about paper design... I think I'll pass :-).

Again, good luck!