Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So much pain

I am just about ready to let them take out all my teeth and put dentures in. Not really... but last night was so awful. I went to bed around 11:00, and got maybe 2-3 hours of sleep last night. I swear I'm popping Advil like it's candy, and it doesn't even touch the pain. Last night I took a more potent pain medication and it only worked for about 45 minutes. So I am a complete zombie today. I called my dentist asking if they could prescribe some kind of pain med until I go in on Tuesday to have all my work done. They acted like I was some kind of drug addict and said they would have to talk to the Dr and get back to me. That's understandable I guess.... Just annoying. So hopefully I'll get a call back soon. Just thought I'd share my pain with all of you.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I don't know... you sure you really have a toothache? I'm sorry are going through all of that crud! No fun at all! Hopefully they will come to their senses shortly!

Tammy said...

I am so sad that you are in pain. Toothache pain has got to be the worst. I feel your pain i have totally been there before. Hang in there kiddo!!!!

Patty R said...

Oh I know how that pain is, I had the same problem a few years ago, I ended up going to the ER cause it was the weekend. Good luck, hopefully they will take care of it ASAP.