Monday, April 14, 2008

Book Tag




1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The landing was soft, on freshly plowed fields, in the memory of the men of Easy the softest they ever experienced.

This sentence is a description of Easy company jumping into Holland September of 1944.

As I mentioned in a previous blog, Band of Brothers is an amazing story and was turned into a miniseries. It's not for everyone, but it sure gives me great appreciation for soldiers of all wars and what they fought and died for. Ok, I'll get off my soap box now. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Hayley Winslow said...

I was going to do this, but the nearest book was "Husband Coached Childbirth", and the sentence in question talked about teenagers and birthing things that I thought I shouldn't post. Anywho, I did try, however.