Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yard Sale plug

So I figure I can use my blog as my own little advertisement page. I just wanted to tell everyone that I am having a yard sale this weekend. We have quite a few bigger items that we don't really have room for anymore. Here are some of the items we are selling:

19" TV
Panasonic Sound System
xBox
DVD player
Elliptical machine
printer w/ extra ink
stroller
desk
golf clubs w/ golf bag
Coca Cola dinnerware
Coca Cola mini fridge
phone
video camera
luggage

All items are in good condition. If you have any interest in any of the items, give me a call or leave me a comment. I'll try and get some pictures posted of some of the items so you have an idea of what they look like. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I had to take them in the garage with no lighting and not much room to manuver around. Pictures 1 and 2 are of the golf clubs. They are in excellent condition! picture 3 is of the RCA 19" tv. It still works perfectly. Picture 4 is of our panasonic sound system and the DVD player. The sound system, of course, comes with the subwoofer and speakers. It is in great condition and is honestly a very good sound system. The DVD player still works just fine. The last 2 pictures are of the elliptical. We bought it for 450.00 just a couple years ago. Sadly, we have hardly used it, so it is in wonderful condition. One of the reasons we bought this one is because of how natural it feels to use it. We have loved it, but haven't had room for it. We are hoping to sell it for 150.00, but will negotiate.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't even know you had an elliptical machine. How much would you be selling that for?

Ryan and Mandi said...

We bought it for 450.00 and sad to say, it's hardly been used :( We're hoping to sell the elliptical for 150.00