Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What an AMAZING Family

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for such a wonderful little family! Last night was another REALLY bad night with my teeth. (I am going in to the dentist today to get it all taken care of, and at this point I am actually excited to go in.) But I couldn't get to sleep last night because the pain was so bad. I woke Ryan up at 1:30 just bawling my head off. I think he was a little scared that I was crying so hard, but he held me and stayed up with me until the pain subsided enough that I could sleep. It just helped knowing he was there with me, even if there was nothing he could do to help ease the pain. And my sweet little Alex... if there is any time I feel pain, he asks me where it hurts and kisses me. Just like I do for him. It is just so wonderful knowing I have so many people in my life, both family and friends, who love me and are looking out for me. So thank you to all of you. I love you all, more than you know!

No comments: