Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ABC Tag

Yay for more tags! I was tagged a while back with this one, but didn't find out until today, so here we go....

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Ryan! I have a few close second place best friends though.
C-Cake or Pie?- Pie
D-Day of Choice?- Sundays, the only day I don't work
E-Essential Item?- A computer with internet access :)
F-Favorite color? Purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms, love the way they slide down... he he he
H-Hometown?- West Sacramento, California
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Chocolate covered marshmallow
J-January or July? July. Better to be hot than cold
K-Kids? Alex, and more to come
L-Life isn't complete without? Family
M-Marriage Date?- September 22, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters - Hayley, Bethany and Mallory 2 brothers - Aaron and Nathan
O-Oranges or Apples?-Oranges
P-Phobia and Fears?- Spiders, heights (when I am in a car), my son dying before me
Q-Quote?-"Keep moving forward"
R-Reason to smile?- An amazing husband, beautiful son, the best friends and family, and good health. (just to name a few)
S-Season of choice?- Spring or fall
T-Tag three people?- Holly, Kaylene, Amy G
U-Unknown fact about me?- I wanted to have 9 children when I was in high school. If I have the money, I would still love to have that many children.
V-Vegetable?- Corn, green beans
W-Worse habit?- Stuttering
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?- X-ray. I hate the nasty stuff they have to put on you for an ultrasound. Of course, if it meant I was pregnant, then bring the ultrasounds on!
Y-Your favorite food?- Manicotti
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Libra

No comments: