Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The "New" Me

So I had planned to just go get my hair trimmed and thinned a little, but it turned out to be a little more than that. I got it "trimmed" a little more than I had intended, thinned (which feels great for someone with hair as thick as mine), cut some bangs (ahhhhh!), and put some layers in it. But I wasn't finished. I then went and got some hair dye with highlights. It was really red and really dark, but I thought, what the heck? So here is my "new" hair.

Surprisingly, I really love everything that was done! I was so worried about getting bangs, but they are long enough that I can tuck them behind my ear. And the color has been a little difficult to get used to, but it's a really deep, beautiful color.

7 comments:

Clover said...

Your hair looks great! I love it! I, too, have been wary of bangs since it took forever to grow mine out but I like how yours turned out. Maybe I'll have to give them a second chance.

Patty R said...

I love it, you look great!

Holly said...

I loooooove it! You are hot baby!

Tammy said...

I really like the new dooo, its so pretty. oh i loved the video on the slip and slide at holly's i just wished i was able to go, it looked like alot of fun. i am hoping that you guys will do that again then i am so there. But yeah love the hair, you pretty thing!!!!

Hayley Winslow said...

I really like it! I think the dark looks fabulous on you! I know how much you fear the changing of the hair thing, but I think all of it is perfect. Does Ryan like it? I think Mike would kill me if I tried to cut mine again (though the St. George weather is really encouraging me). I call you in a few days with good news!

Ambler Fam said...

It is sooo cute!! I love it!!!

Tammy said...

It looks darling. I love the color, and you're so lucky to have such thick hair.

BTW, Alex told me his favorite ride is Tower of Terror, how fun is that. He is so darn cute.