Friday, May 23, 2008

Hungry Bear

This is one of my favorite places to eat at Disneyland, for a couple of reasons. First, they have the most killer Funnel Cake! I can't ever eat the whole thing, but it is so good!







The other thing I love about this restaurant is that it sits on the edge of the Rivers of America (a large river in Disneyland). It's a place you can sit and eat and not see the crazy crowds everywhere. And to me, it just feels peaceful. This time we got a little surprise while we sat and ate. A mommy duck came by with about 6 or 7 little babies. The babies were brand new and so cute. I wish I had gotten a few more pictures, but a few little girls scared them off.



This is a place you should try to eat at if you ever get to Disneyland!

1 comment:

Patty R said...

That dessert looks delicious!!