Friday, May 23, 2008

Wii Fit

We just got Wii Fit yesterday. We had to switch our furniture around so we would have enough room to play. We had so much fun playing. It gets your weight, height, BMI, etc. and has you set goals for yourself to lose weight. On some of the ads, some of the games didn't look all that fun. But we could have played forever last night. It counts how many minutes of exercise you got for the day. I was just really impressed with everything it can do. I didn't get any pictures of us last night, but I'm sure we will soon.

Come on over if you want to try it out!

4 comments:

Patty R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambler Fam said...

Awesome!!1 Welcome home by the way

Tammy said...

That sounds like so much fun. I will totally have to come up and try it.

Patty R said...

This looks like so much fun, what a cool concept. I need to buy me a WII!!