Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stimulus checks - A Myth???

So anytime we are waiting for money, I get very anxious. When they announced they were sending out these Stimulus checks, we decided some of that money would be going towards our vacation. We're cutting it very close (we should be getting ours by this Friday and we're leaving next Thursday). I continue to check our account on a daily basis with a hope that it will come early. I ask anyone close to me if they've gotten their checks yet and a few have, so I know it will come. I guess I'm just paranoid/worried that somehow ours will get messed up and then we won't have money for our vacation. Anyway, I'm going to try and calm down at least until Friday. If we don't get it then, I will be a complete mess!

Update: I didn't have to be patient for very long. It came today, a day early! Yay!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hang in there!

Holly said...

So glad it got there! Now you can go to the happiest place on earth worry-free! :)