Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting Ready

I can't believe we're so close to our vacation. We are so excited to go. Time has been moving so quickly until yesterday. I have a feeling these next 6 days are going to drag. But we still have a lot to do. Usually I have a packing list all made up and half of my stuff packed. Well I just haven't gotten around to any of it. So we'll be pretty busy this weekend. One thing we do for every trip is to make a paper chain. Our paper chain started out at about 75 days. Here it is now.





It's amazing how fast time goes by. Yesterday I bought our tickets for the parks. They do it a little differently now. You print full size tickets from home and bring it directly to the entrance at Disneyland. They scan it and give you the actual tickets there. It's something new to us, but if it's one less line to stand in, I'm all for it.


I love Disneyland! It truly is like a second home. And I'm so excited that we get to spend this trip alone. I think it will make for a very wonderful and memorable experience.

No comments: