Friday, May 2, 2008

I won I won I won!!


What did I win? I actually have no clue. I was listening to 107.9 the mix while coming home from work yesterday. They have a thing called "movie drive at 5:00". It ended up being a clip from Oceans 11. So of course I knew it right off. There have been times I've called trying to get through, but of course I never do. So this time the phone actually rang and someone even picked up. I gave my answer, I was correct, so I WON!! After I gave him my information, I hung up the phone, intent on hearing myself on the radio. The clip came on the radio, and I was very excited to hear myself. I actually sounded kinda cute on the radio. So then I called Ryan to share my great news. He was very excited and asked me what I had won. Then it dawned on me that I could not remember what I had won. I called the radio station back and they told me it was something down in Lehi for Friday night. Well, I already had some plans in the works, so I told them I wouldn't be able to use it. But I am totally fine with that. I am just so happy that I won something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi, you totally crack me up.

Tammy said...

that's so awesome mandi. thanks for coming into spankys and seeing me today. i hope you enjoyed you turkey bacon avacado.

Holly said...

Now that is funny honey! I just love who you are, it makes me happy!

Patty R said...

Congratulations on winning, you're funny.

Kaylene said...

lol! thats so funny mandi! I love 107.9!!! help me win something! haha