Tuesday, May 6, 2008

T-Ball Excitement

We have been trying to convince Alex that he needs to play soccer. And while he enjoys soccer, baseball is his passion. Every year we have been able to go to a Bees baseball game (thanks to my Dad's work), and Alex just really enjoys it. So yesterday we signed him up for t-ball, which will start in June. This morning we went out and played baseball for a good hour, so he can practice before t-ball starts. A friend even came over while we were playing to invite Alex to play at his house. But Alex chose to stay and practice. I'd like to think that he just wanted to be with his Mommy, but sadly, I think that time has passed :( Alex is still trying to figure out if he is a lefty or righty, so sometimes he'll hold the bat left handed, other times it's right.

So I guess his practice and games will start in June. I can't wait to be the Mom on the sidelines cheering him on!

5 comments:

Holly said...

That is so fun! Can't wait to come to some of his games!

Tammy said...

Ditto, i want a copy of the schedule so i can try to make it to one of his games.

Ryan and Mandi said...

As soon as we have a game schedule, I will let both of you know. It's so wonderful having such supportive friends!

Kaylene said...

OOH OOH!! i wanna come!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Christopher is all grown up enough to play baseball with. Of course, I can't wait until the day when I can actually have a weekend without studying...