Tuesday, June 3, 2008

When Mosquitoes Attack

I have now learned that mosquitoes are out in full force right now. Usually they aren't too much of a bother for me, but I guess my blood is extra good this year. Last night I counted 14 on my arms and legs (mostly on my arms). This morning I had another one on my arm and 3 on my hand. Poor Alex isn't much better. Luckily Ryan convinced me that we needed a benadryl stick. It has been so much help! So even though I have all these nasty little bumps all over, at least they don't itch.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Seriously, what's going on this year! I hadn't had any troubles until a couple of days ago, and now I can't even go outside without getting bitten in seconds! So much fun, I have to keep the boys covered in their baby repellent.

Patty R said...

oh poor girl, those bites hurt, good thing you got the Benadryl.

Tammy said...

You need to let me know where i can get this benedryl stick. but i know what your saying they are out in full forse already. and it SUCKS!!!