Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Nephew!!!

I got another cute little nephew yesterday. His name is Brayden Alan Winslow. I know he was born at approx 9:45 pm. But I don't know how much he weighed or anything. I got a picture very early this morning.

He looks pretty tiny, but then again, anything looks small compared to my gigantic 5 year old. I wish I was down in St George to hold him right now, but I should get that chance later this month. I'm just so glad that both he and my sister are doing well! Congrats!!!

Update: He was born at 9:43 pm and weighed in at 8 lbs 1 ounce.

1 comment:

Hayley Winslow said...

Thanks Mandi. We are doing so good. Well, that is if you take into concideration the normal emotional turmoil caused by hormones and such. I'm a baby right now and cry over everything! Mike will be happy when I'm "normal" again! Can't wait for you to see him. He's sucha sweet baby.