Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all those amazing guys out there! We had a very nice day today, just celebrating here at home. My dad got a great new grill and were able to use it for lunch today! Thanks Dad! Great grilling! Alex sat in sacrament meeting at church today and drew pictures for his Daddy and Papa. They were both very appreciative of the pictures.

But I did want to take a minute to thank my amazing husband for the father he is. Not only that, but the husband he is. (since there isn't a "Husband's Day") I hear horrible stories about how children grow up in a home where the father was abusive and demeaning. And I know there are many families out there like that. I am so grateful to have a husband and father to our son, that is kind and loving. He gives us so much support in so many ways. He has the most amazing temperament, with both Alex and me :) It is so important to him that Alex and I know how much he loves us. And we do!!



I am so lucky to have found such a great man! Thank you Ryan for the husband and father that you are! We Love you!

No comments: