Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sharing the Love!

I signed up for an account with www.mp3fiesta.com a long time ago and have LOVED it!! I was introduced to the site by a coworker and have saved so much money by downloading music off this site. It's a legal site (with what I've read about the site) and it's so inexpensive to download music. It's cost about .20 a song or 1.98 for an album. It used to be .10 a song and 1.00 per album... but really, I can't complain about the current price. Well I got on today to see what the current amounts are to refill your account. I got on and found they are doing some kind of promotion on it where you can pay 100.00 and get unlimited LIFETIME downloads from their site. They also have an option to pay 50.00 to get unlimited downloads for a YEAR!!! It looks like they are only offering this to a certain number of people though. Normally I don't have extra money to do something like this. But it just so happens that we recently got our tax return, and this seemed like a very worthwhile thing to do. I've been downloading like crazy this afternoon, and it shows my platinum membership with lifetime downloads.

So, if you already have an account on this site, you may want to think about doing this promotion. If you don't... I think that they do not allow anyone to sign up on this site anymore, but you can try www.mp3panda.com. Both sites are run by the same people, but the first one has used the amount of users they can have on it, so they created the second one. Let me know if you end up trying this out!

Just wanted to share the love!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This is great. I think kaylene and I will be doing this. I just hope this site doesn't go out of buisness before i get my 100.00 dollars worth. Thanks for sharing!!!

Ryan and Mandi said...

I know. That's what I've been thinking too. But I seriously doubt that will be an issue. Just in case, I've been downloading music like crazy. I've gotten all Kelly Clarkson I didn't have, all of Carrie Underwood, Jason Mraz, The Fray's new one, Mamma Mia soundtrack... I've been busy!