Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just Excited!

I've just been sitting here thinking about all the wonderful things I have planned for the spring and summertime. From here on out, we will have a trip about every 3 weeks. It's going to be so busy, but so fun!! I know none of you are very interested in what I have planned, but I just want to lay it all out here for myself. :) (Feel free to skip past this post if you're too bored.)

April 10-12 St. George, Utah - My sister Bethany is hosting Easter this year, so it will be fun to get together with them and have an Easter egg hunt and yummy dinner.

May 6-12 Anaheim, California - As previously mentioned (several times), we will be going to Disneyland for several days. We cannot wait for this trip and are excited to see some of the changes underway in California Adventure.

June 10-24 Eugene, Oregon - Not positive about these dates, but we will be heading up to Oregon for my cousin Joshua's wedding. This is my first cousin to get married, so we are very excited that we get to be there. They have also helped me to fulfill one of my goals this year. I wanted to make a wedding cake for someone and they have enough faith in me to let me do that. They are having a Celtic themed wedding, so I'm excited too try out some of the different patterns and designs.

June 26-28 - Heber City, Utah - As soon as I get back from Oregon, I'm going to pack up again and go on a camping trip that weekend with my best buddies. I haven't been camping in way too long and am really excited to be able to take Alex and Darek on several camping trips this summer.

July 10-12 - Heber City, Utah - Another camping trip! Hikes, smores, games... really what could be better?

July 31-August 3 - Park City, Utah - I'm going to go on a girls only trip to Park City. We did this last year and had a blast. However, this year we are going to get a hotel with air conditioning :)

August 16-18 - Heber City, Utah - Last camping trip of the summer. This will probably be the only one Ryan will get to go on, since he'll be in school for the other two. So we'll have to make sure to have a blast on this trip.

I'm sure somewhere in there I'll have another trip or two to St. George. Can't keep cousins away from each other for too long. And we'll have our Lagoon passes to keep us busy when we're not on a trip. I have a feeling that this will be a very eventful and extremely fun summer!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Lots of fun things! I am totally jealous about Oregon but you'll have to post lots of pics of the wedding cake. :)