Friday, April 10, 2009

Thankful Friday

I have to make this really quick. I'm supposed to be packed and ready to leave for St. George and I haven't even started yet.

1. Family trips - I'm kinda cheating with this one. But I love going on vacations with my family. Even if they are just for the weekend. It's fun to get away and spend quality time with the fam.

2. Healthy kids - It was so nice getting a good report from the doctor. Knowing your kids are healthy really helps to put your mind at ease.

3. Coloring - Alex has really started to enjoy coloring and I just love the pages he does for me. I especially love the To: Mom From: Alex at the top of each page. So cute!

4. My Nintendo DS - I know this might sound silly, but it's a totally great way for me to relax and unwind. I just got a new game for it and cannot wait to try it out on the trip today.

5. Friend outings - I was able to hang out with a friend this week that I never get to hang out with (at least not without our spouses there). We had such a wonderful time and it was such a great therapy to sit and talk with her. I am truly grateful for that outing!

6. Great Movies - I finally was able to see Slumdog Millionaire this week on DVD. I thought it was an incredible movie and the story was really amazing. I just loved it!

7. Date night - My Mom watched my boys so that Ryan and I could go on a date. We saw a movie and did a little shopping. It was a very laid back date, but it was so fun to spend that quality time with him.

Okay, I must finish. I'll be back in a couple days!

1 comment:

Patty R said...

We just watched Slum Millionaire as well. I loved it! No wonder it won an Oscar. Have fun in St. George!