Monday, April 27, 2009

I've decided my answer will be "no" to the job. I sat in bed last night talking to Ryan about it. We hadn't had much of a chance to talk about it before that. I told him I wasn't leaning one way or the other. I told him that I thought if I was supposed to take it, I would feel much better about it. He agreed. Once I had made the decision not to take the job, I felt so much better. And it really all came down to my boys. I have waited my whole married life for the opportunity to stay at home with my kids. This is my dream! And now that I have it, I don't want to give it up. I know it's important for me to continue to develop skills and hobbies, but I can do that on my own. I've done it so far! So that is what I will do. I may not become a pro as quickly as I'd like, but I can still be really good. I just know that time is limited with your children. They grow up quickly and there may come a time where Alex and Darek (and future children) don't want me home all the time. So while they do, I will be there for them!

Thanks for all the comments left on my last post. They really helped and it was nice having the support!

1 comment:

Koreena said...

Good for you! :) I'm glad you're doing what you feel is best. I bet Alex was happy!