Friday, April 10, 2009

Ghostbusters

After the doctor appointments yesterday, we went over to Toys R Us. It's directly across the street from our doctor, so there isn't much of a way to avoid going. We got into the parking lot, and Alex yelled out with excitement. Not about being at Toys R Us, but because he had just seen a Ghostbusters car in the parking lot. Right now, Ghostbusters is his favorite movie... right along with the movie Clue. (I know, my child has weird favorite movies for someone his age. But I totally love it!) Immediately he started asking questions like, "I wonder if the Ghostbusters are here?" and "If they are here, does that mean there is a ghost inside Toys R Us?" It was totally cracking me up and I totally played along with it. After we were done shopping, the car was still there, so I asked the girl at check out who it belonged to. She said it was a guy that worked in electronics. (Figures, huh?) I had to take some pictures of it on our way out. But it was one of those really cute moments of childhood, and I just had to write it down.

3 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

That's cool. I want one.

Patty R said...

That's pretty cool, how fun!

Clover said...

Clue and Ghostbusters! Alex is the coolest kid ever. Clue is my favorite movie (as you well know) and Ghostbusters is Tom's.