Monday, April 6, 2009

Pay It Forward - Again

I did this a little while ago, but only got 2 hits. So Hayley and Adrian.. you guys automatically get something still. You don't have to reply. Here's how it goes: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It WILL be done this year.

4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?

5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'll play. Count me in!

Tammy said...

I am going to play too. This should be fun!

Allen said...

I dont want to play I just want something special from you!!!