Friday, November 21, 2008

A Tag

Here are the rules: you need to type 7 things about yourself that you don’t think anyone knows and then choose 7 people to tag at the end and leave their link.

(I don't know that this one works well for me, because I am a very open person and share a lot about myself... so if you already know this stuff, sorry.)

1- Better Cheddars are my favorite kind of cracker. They are so much better than Cheese Its or Cheese nips or any other kind of cheese cracker. Oh, they're sooo good.

2- I love stories about war, WWII specifically. It's almost become an obsession. It's hard to describe why and all the reasons behind it, except that I think those soldiers (and soldiers from ANY war for that matter) are truly amazing to sacrifice all they have for me and this country.

3- I don't want to stay in Utah. There are several reasons for this as well. But mostly because Ryan and I have felt for a very long time that we are supposed to be somewhere else. I'm actually quite excited (and scared) for Ryan to finish school so we can figure out where that "somewhere else" is.

4- I love kids. This one is not a huge shocker to anyone, I'm sure. But since I was little, I always wanted 8 or 9 kids. I would probably still want that many if we could afford it. And who knows, maybe at some point we actually will. (Ryan, have you had a heart attack yet?)

5- I hate having a dirty home. Now, anyone who has been in my home is probably very confused right now. It's very hard to keep this place clean since we have sort of grown out of it. I try to keep it as clean as I can, but when there is a room that is very dirty, I try to stay out of it as much as possible until I actually have the time to clean it. Our room is a disaster right now, so I really only go in there to sleep.

6- This is the first time in approx. 12 years that I haven't worked, other than maybe a few days between jobs. I have worked since I was in high school and all throughout our marriage. This is the first time I've actually been able to stay home and be with our kids. I love it more than anything! I am so grateful that Ryan puts up with his awful schedule so I can do this. It means so much to me.

7- I love doing "guy" stuff. For instance, we bought batteries for two of our cars the other day. With Ryan's insane schedule, it was up to me to actually replace them. I did my car without an issue, but Ryan's was a little tougher, so I got my Dad to help me a little bit. But I felt so accomplished coming in with my grimy hands and dirty clothes. I love watching/playing sports (if it's a team/sport I'm interested in), fixing things, etc. I may not be great at it, but it's so much fun to do.

Well, there ya go. I'm impressed with anyone who actually got through that. Now, who are the lucky 7? Beth, Amy G., Tammy N., Tammy C., Clover, Kaylene and Rachel.

No comments: