Sunday, November 16, 2008

Best Concert Ever!

Last night I was able to fulfill my childhood dream. I was able to see The New Kids on the Block in concert! My sweet, wonderful sister Bethany got tickets for me. We were also there with our cousin, Leslie. It was her very first concert. She got the tickets back on July 3, so we have been giddy and excited about it ever since. I cannot explain the amount of excitement in that arena. There were A LOT of women and surprisingly more men than I thought would be there. Natasha Beddingfield opened for them, and she was really good! I liked the songs she performed and she sounded great. But when the New Kids came out, I truly was close to tears. (Yeah, I'm a total geek, but right now, I really don't care.) They sang a lot of their old stuff and a bit of their new stuff also. I took my camera, but didn't get a ton of great shots. I got a lot of video and I'll to post some of that. But we truly had the BEST time. If they come again, I will be there again! Maybe I'll get Ryan to come next time!!!


Joe and Jordan




Donnie


Danny




Jonathan







I was extremely sad though. My camera battery died before the end of the show, and I missed 3 of the best songs... Step By Step, Hangin' Tough and Summertime. Oh well. I still have the memories of it!

4 comments:

Patty R said...

I'm jealous, I'm glad it was fun :)

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, I just think this is the coolest thing ever! Changes my whole perspective of "old." And thank heavens, just in time!

Stevens said...

How fun!! I'm so glad you got to go and have such a great time. You deserve it!

Beth and Chad said...

Wow, so I was totally screaming the whole time...sorry, I kinda ruined that video and man, do I suck at singing....oh well, it was fun anyway! Go NKOTB!