Monday, November 17, 2008

Car For Sale

We are selling one of our cars so we can get a van. Yes, we are joining the minivan team. I should have done this sooner, but I wanted to just post it on here in case anyone is interested in buying it from us.

Details

Year: 1997
Make: Saturn
Model: SL1
Mileage: 113848
Color: Dark Green

Features:

5 speed (stick shift), tape deck, am/fm radio, 4 door, air conditioning (needs update to work properly), heater (works well), in good condition. The only thing missing is the mirror on the right side of the vehicle. It wasn't there when I bought it and hasn't caused me any problems. The car hasn't been driven much in the past year. I will be replacing the battery tomorrow, so that will be brand new. The reason I stopped driving it was because the air conditioning wasn't working properly, it was the middle of summer, and my parents had a vehicle that had great air conditioning. (In other words, I was too lazy to get it fixed.) It probably just needs some kind of charge to get it working again. I would take pictures of it, but it's a little too dark right now. If I remember, I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Pricing:


Kelly Blue Book Pricing

Excellent
$2,360
Good
$2,035
Fair
$1,660

We are wanting to sell it for $1750.00. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. If we cannot sell it soon, we will just be trading it in to the dealership we are buying our van at. Now when I say soon, I mean in the next couple days. So if you are at all interested, or know someone who might be, please let me know. I check my comments and I check this email constantly shellybug49@hotmail.com .

No comments: