Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just some pics and video of the boys

So I just have some random pictures and video from the past few days that I wanted to post. Thought they were pretty cute...

I thought this was pretty sweet. Alex wanted to play with Darek, so he got in the little play area with him and they laid there and played together for quite a while.



I realized I had not posted any pictures really from Halloween yet, so here are a few of the boys in their costumes. It was a fun night together!











I LOVE this picture. It's so sweet with all of the guys together. Ryan adores his boys so much!



These two pictures were taken on one of those gorgeous days before all the bad weather hit. It was so much fun to take the boys out back and play at the end of October. We had a lot of fun playing outside in the backyard.





And as promised, here is a video taken today of Darek cooing. He is so sweet when he sits and talks. He usually has a lot to say to me. He is really starting to smile at people now also. I got several smiles today. I'm sure we'll start getting more and more of that every day now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mandi,
Love your blog! Your boys are absolutely adorable!!

Hayley Winslow said...

Cute pictures of the kids! He's getting so big. I know he's not quite up there with Bray yet, but I'm sure the day will come. I'm glad you had fun at the concert. Though I wish I could have gone, looking in hindsight, I'm really glad I stayed to be with Mike when this unforseen tragedy happened on Friday. He's so upset right now. Glad you guys could take Leslie.