Friday, July 4, 2008

Where Am I?

What a couple of weeks!! I have been quite busy for the past couple weeks, and it's finally over! Just to give an overview, I went to Park City with 3 friends from June 19-June 22. On June 22nd I came home, did some laundry and left that afternoon with my Mom and Alex for St. George. I was in St. George until June 27th. I came home and was able to take a two day break. On June 30 I took off to Girls Camp and just came home yesterday (July 3). I am exhausted and can hardly remember what day of the week it is. I am so happy to be in my own bed again and cannot tell you how happy I am to be with Ryan again. He was not able to come with me on any of these trips, and I missed him terribly. We must have spent a good hour just holding each other this morning. Alex is also happy to have his Mommy back (which makes me feel very special). I will give an overview of each of these trips in separate posts. It'll take way too long for just one!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know I got to go with you on one of those trips, but I missed you like crazy during the other two! Glad you are home again and now that the craziness is over it's time to reinstate girls night! Yes?