Friday, July 11, 2008

So Many Babies!!!

This is my third time announcing I am an Aunt again since I started this blog in October last year. And also once again, it's another nephew! Ryan's brother Russ and his wife Nancy had their 4th boy this morning. From the info I got, his name is Brett Charles Wood. He was born this morning and weighed in at 8 lbs 1 ounce. Mom and baby are doing great! I do not have any pictures to show off right now though. Hopefully I'll get some soon.

So as of now I have a total of 10 nephews and 2 nieces. Sadly there are no nieces on Ryan's side of the family. And it's really up to us to have any girls on that side. But hey, boys are wonderful and I wouldn't care if we had a whole bunch of boys.

I'll post pictures when I get them!

1 comment:

Hayley Winslow said...

Brett is the same size as both Tyson and Brayden. They were both 8 pounds 1 ounce. Weird!