Saturday, July 5, 2008

AHHHHHH!!!!

While I was up at the fireworks on July 3rd, my sister Bethany sent me a text asking was my shirt size was. I replied and asked if she had found a cute shirt for me. She wrote back saying she wanted to get shirts for us sisters for a concert she just got all of us tickets to. Immediately I knew what concert she was referring to. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!! I knew they would be coming in November and we had talked about going, but I had given up going since we have been very poor recently. I actually screamed when I got her message! I am really sad that it's not until November, but that will give me time to get really excited for it. We are already trying to find our old barbie dolls to bring with us. If we can't find them, we'll probably buy some off eBay. And we will be staying as long as we need to after the concert to get autographs and pictures! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Hayley Winslow said...

You're awesome! I think it'll be fun. I didn't actually scream, but I'm just excited to go to a concert with you two.

Holly said...

He, he, he, it just makes me giggle! It brings back memories of Trapper Keepers, Neon Shoelaces, and lingo such as "p-shaw!" Have a blast girl, can't wait to hear all about it!

Stevens said...

I didn't realize New Kids on the Block were still around!! That does take me back, o-o-o-o-o, hanging tough!!! (we had some great dance moves to go with that one!)