Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight


Ryan and I had the opportunity to see Batman: The Dark Knight this morning. I truly don't know what to say about this movie to give it it's full glory. We both were blown away by this film. Every single actor in the movie did an incredible job! I have to give extra kudos to the performances by Heath Ledger and Christian Bale. But it was the full ensemble that really made the movie amazing! We were able to see the movie on the IMAX screen, which just added to the incredible special effects. It was an almost non stop action movie. Very dark and very intense. I would advise anyone (except children) to go see this movie. Just to give you an idea, our hands were still shaking when we left the theater. It was full of emotions. There were times where I wanted to cry, scream, laugh (because it was funny), and laugh (because I was scared out of my wits!). We keep recalling the thrilling moments in the movie and we cannot wait to see it again! I'll get off my soapbox now. But GO SEE THIS MOVIE! You won't regret it (at least I hope you won't)!!!

1 comment:

Clover said...

I full-heartedly agree with your review.