Friday, July 4, 2008

Park City

I went with my 3 best friends Tammy, Kaylene and Holly to Park City from June 19-June 22. We had the greatest time there!

We were able to go up to the Olympic Park and go on one of the zip lines and an alpine slide. I loved both! We also did a little.... alright, a LOT of shopping at the factory stores. But in our defense, we found some amazing deals! We went to see Get Smart (which I loved), sat in a hot tub, walked Main Street, and stayed up late giggling like teenagers.

My favorite activity we did was taking a ski lift up from Main Street into the mountains and went hiking. I cannot even describe the beauty. It felt as if all cares were lifted for those few hours and we were on top of the world.

We had so much fun and really want to make it a yearly trip. Thanks girls for one of the most memorable vacations! Holly posted a great collage of pictures and video from the trip. Click here to view those clips!

No comments: