Sunday, February 3, 2008

Seasons of Love

Because Ryan and I love to sing so much, Alex learns songs that most kids his age wouldn't know at all. Like I've mentioned before in the blog, he knows most of the lyrics to White and Nerdy. He also loves to sing The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stephani with me. He loves the Woo hoo, yee hoo part :) It always amazes me how quickly he can pick up on a song. Tonight Ryan and I were watching the first part of Rent where they are singing Seasons of Love. We started singing along to it and Alex did too. After that part we turned the movie off, but Alex was not done singing. He went to the piano and decided he wanted to sing it by himself. So here he is...


3 comments:

Clover said...

So cute! Paige loved it. She started dancing along. I think you have a star in the making.

Amy said...

That is so cute!! :) It is amazing that he knows all those songs so well!

Patty R said...

How cute, what a talented kid...my favorite part was "could that be all?" , so funny ;)