Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a great day yesterday! Both of us had to work in the morning, but we were both able to get off early, which was wonderful. First we went to our FAVORITE restaurant, Texas Roadhouse! They have the best steak and my personal favorite is their bbq chicken. We are so thrilled, they are building one in the Bountiful area so we won't have to go quite as far to eat there. That could be a good and bad thing :)

After we were full and satisfied, we went downtown to the Gateway to see a movie. We saw Definitely, Maybe. The lead actor, Ryan Reynolds, is honestly our favorite actor. So we will see anything he is in. This movie was truly a very cute movie. At least we thought so. It was funnier than it was romantic, which was actually quite nice. And everyone in the movie did a great job. It's one I would recommend!

So that was our wonderful Valentines day. I am heading down to St. George today. Ryan has to stay home. He couldn't get work off today or Monday. I always hate being without him. But the weekend should be a lot of fun. We're going to throw a baby shower for my sister Hayley and Alex will get to play with his cousins. We'll also be bringing Guitar Hero with us, so we'll get to have some good competition! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post when I get back. Have a great Presidents day weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Have fun in St. George, we will miss you!