Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Alex video

Boy, I've just been in the blogging mood lately. I found this old video. It was taken about a week before Alex's first birthday. We don't have too many videos from when Alex was a baby, so it's always fun to find one. And just so you know, the reason Ryan keeps saying "touchdown" is because when Alex was a baby we taught him to put his arms up in the air whenever we said touchdown. Obviously he was too interested in other things in this video.


I totally love how Ryan hands him a screwdriver in the video. It just makes me laugh. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Patty R said...

That's a cute video. I remember the touchdown, he did it for us when you took him to work, lol.

Mandi said...

Thanks. I love looking back at some of the older pics/videos of him. Isn't it weird how long ago that was? It feels like it was another lifetime. Such an odd thing.