Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend in St George

We had a great weekend in St George. I am already missing the great weather :( Saturday we threw a baby shower for my sister Hayley. She is having her third child, Brayden, in May or June. I had a little too much fun shopping for her and got her a couple really cute outfits with matching socks, shoes, and a hat. It's always fun to see all the new little baby things, although frustrating too, since all you want is to see the new baby wearing all of the cute, new outfits. But we had a great time!
While the girls were throwing the baby shower, the guys were trying to build a swing set for Hayley's kids. It proved to be a little more difficult than they thought it would be. They ended up finishing it on Monday afternoon, a little bit before we left. The kids were really happy to have it all done so they could play on it.

And we did have some fun competition on Guitar Hero while I was there. We didn't get too serious about it, but it was fun having the 2 guitars so 2 people could play. We are excited they are coming out with the second guitar for the Wii on the 29th of this month. We're still deciding if we are going to get one.

So, that was our weekend in a nutshell. Everyone will be coming up in about a month for Alex's birthday party, but I probably won't get back down there until after Brayden is born, which is really strange to me. But, as usual, I took a lot of pictures while I was down there. So I hope you enjoy them.
All the baby shower presents, before they were opened
This was only a few of the people that came. With very
short notice, we got a lot of people to come
Here are the guys working hard on the swing set very
late into the evening. What great guys!
Some very, very happy kids after everything had been put
together!
I had to post this one just because of the look on Anna's face.
SO CUTE!!!
Mike and Beth competing at Guitar Hero
The kids all had to take a turn at the guitar as well. Alex is
actually getting pretty good

Tyson's first attempt at a song. He did a great job!

We didn't mean to do it, but Alex and Anna matched really well

on Sunday, so I had to get a picture of them looking so cute together

Sorry about the long post, but it always so hard deciding what pictures to use and which to leave out!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Looks like fun time, but I am selfishly happy you are home again! I missed you guys!