Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Best Website EVER!!!

So my awesome new co worker told me about the best website. For anyone who loves music and downloads a lot off iTunes or any other site will love me for this. So usually you pay .99 a song or 9.99 for an album, right? Well this wonderful site allows you to download most songs for .10 each or a whole album for .99! I downloaded Jack Johnson, The Fray, Simple Plan, Enchanted Soundtrack, Daughtry, etc. ... a total of 14 albums for less than 14.00!!! It takes them a little while to get new albums (a couple of weeks usually), but it's worth the wait for that price. You probably want the website, huh? It's www.mp3fiesta.com. The girl that showed the site to me said that there was a period of about 3 months where the site was shut down because they were fighting in court as to whether the site was legal. Well, they won so it's been back up for quite a while now. Obviously you don't have to use it, but I'm using it like crazy and wanted to share my good fortune with everyone else. Let me know if you use it and if you like it!

No comments: