Wednesday, February 27, 2008

5 Things I Can't Live Without

I got this one off of Holly's blog. And like her, these will probably be more material things instead of essential things. So here they are in no particular order...

1. Disneyland! You all know how crazy I am when it comes to Disney, but it truly is like my second home. Next month we will hit 1 year since we've been to Disneyland. (I know, what a sob story.) But there is such a happiness that comes from that park, and I truly miss it when I am not there.

2. My husband and son Now while they are not necessarily material things, I truly don't know what I would do without them. Alex always fills my day with so much laughter and love. Ryan does the same, but he also understands me more than any other person ever could.

3. Movies The thing I love about movies is you're able to feel like you are experiencing something that you normally never would. You get to go to so many places and see people in different situations and how they cope. Obviously it's not real life, but I think that's most of why it makes it so interesting. I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else... Oh well.

4. A computer/the Internet I probably spend half of my day on the computer. Part of that it because of my jobs. But I love surfing the Internet at home as well. There is so much information available and so many things you can learn by clicking a button. It truly amazes me at times!

5. My friends and family I have some amazing friends! It is so nice to have people I can call up on a Friday night to hang out with and other friends that I've had for a long time that still want to keep in touch with me and even see me every once in a while. My family is amazing as well. I love having great relationships with my siblings. We haven't always gotten along, but I have grown especially close to my sisters lately and it has been so wonderful to have that bond!

I guess this is one of those tag things, so if anyone feels inclined to write about 5 things they can't live without, please do. It's fun to think about!

No comments: