Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Family Pictures

We have not had family pictures taken since November 2006, so this past weekend we decided to go out and have my dad take some pictures of us. They didn't all turn out great. It was very bright outside, so we were squinting a lot and it was freezing cold. But there were a some cute ones I thought I would post them. When my dad gave me the cd with all the pictures, there were a few from back in Feb 2007 when my siblings kids were here and we got pictures of all of them together. So they are a little older, but it's not very often that we all get together. So there are few pictures of them as well.












You can't tell from the picture, but we are standing in a foot of
snow. We didn't really plan well.... we had tennis shoes on and
couldn't really wear our coats. That's why you are smart and plan
for pictures in the spring time.































Alex, in his cute little suit. I love his dimples!!
















All the neices and nephews (for now).
From left Tyson Winslow, Julianna Winslow, Christopher Titus,
Emma Titus and of course Alex Wood























For those who don't know, Tyson and Anna Winslow belong to my sister Hayley and Christopher and Emma belong to my brother Aaron. Both Aaron (his wife) and Hayley are expecting boys this coming year. Aaron and his wife should have theirs in the next month (the baby's name is still not known) and Hayley will have hers around May most likely. His name will be Brayden Alan Winslow. Looks like our family will be overrun with boys.

No comments: