Friday, February 8, 2008

Best Friend Blankey

Alex has recently become very attached to his blanket. He has always loved it, but it's become a little more like an imaginary friend lately (probably because Mom and Dad are boring and he doesn't have any other kids around). So he tells me all the time what his blankey wants and what his blankey is thinking. It's pretty cute actually. So today we were getting ready to go somewhere and he decided blankey needed to get dressed too. So he went into his room and picked out some clothes for blankey to wear and I helped him get him dressed. (Blankey is a "he"... just so you know) Of course I had to take some pictures of this sweet little moment....




Here is blankey dressed and ready to go

We even had to put underwear on him

Alex had to hold him and get a picture

Alex loves his blankey!

The clothing didn't last very long. After about 10 minutes, Alex said blankey was too hot and took all the clothes off of him.

3 comments:

Patty R said...

That's so cute, he has a good imagination ;)

Hayley Winslow said...

That is so awesome. I love the socks and all. I got the tickets for the show. Thanks for coming with me. The kids are so very excited to come up. I'm excited for this weekend. It'll be fun! See ya then!

Jenn said...

That is really adorable