Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm it again

So I was "tagged" recently, but this is a different version and I was tagged again. So you have to put up with another one. Sorry.

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. A sad, little Junior in High School
2. Having wild, crazy parties with friends in my backyard... I do miss that backyard :)
3. Trying not to fail any classes in school
4. I think I worked at ShopKo at that time (oh, how I hated working there)
5. Spending a lot of time with my little brother and sister, who were only 5 and 2 at the time. (Wow, that's pretty amazing to think about)

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

1. Take a shower... It's 9:30 and I haven't gotten around to it yet.
2. Figure out some amazing plans for Valentines day. (I'm in charge this year, and I have no clue what I am going to do)
3. Schedule to have family pictures taken. (I have been putting this off forever, and it cannot wait anymore. I may have to give in and go to the Walmart studios)
4. I would love to sit and make some cards today, but I always find other things I have to do. But hey, if this is MY to-do list.... then, why not? Ok, I'm gonna make a card or scrapbook page today!
5. Clean house (blah!!!)

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Better Cheddar crackers - so much better than cheese its!
2. Gummy Bears (I just bought a huge Costco bag of them!!)
3. Fruit roll ups. But not the crappy ones. The ones that actually taste like real fruit. I love the raspberry and apple ones.
4. Popcorn
5. Potato chips and cottage cheese

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:

1. Have a whole bunch of kids. Probably a mixture of adoption and in vitro.
2. Travel the world. I would love to go to other countries and just help where it's needed.
3. Own a home in the place I would like to live, not where I have to live because I can afford it.
4. Set college/wedding/future funds aside for every one of my kids.
5. Take my whole family on a vacation to every Disney Resort in the world!

3 Bad Habits:

1. Not folding laundry when it's clean.
2. Stuttering (I don't know if it's a bad habit, or an actual problem... Oh well)
3. Gossiping. I always feel terrible when I do it, but I can't seem to help myself.

5 Jobs I've Had (I can only list 5?):

1. Cashier at ShopKo
2. daycare worker at Kindercare (had up to 25 kids in my care at one time)
3. teller for a credit union
4. Billing, patient accounts and collections for IHC
5. customer service for Verizon Wireless

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me (I think everyone knows everything about me, so most of these won't be a surprise to anyone):

1. I have never had a pedicure/manicure or professional massage.
2. My eyes change color. Most of the time they are some sort of green. But at times they are also blue or grey.
3. I love movies! I love to watch them, critique them, study more about some of them. I would probably do very well as a movie critic.
4. No matter what anyone says, especially my sister Bethany.... I love the Wiggles! I wish we could have taken Alex to one of their concerts. I was actually a little sad when Alex grew out of that stage. But there have been times I have put the DVD on to listen to the music. It's so catchy and the guys are so fun to watch! I can do most of the dance moves to their songs....
5. I love to window shop. Most of the time I don't have money to buy what I want, but I still love going to stores. Most of the people I talk to say they can't stand window shopping because they get frustrated that they can't buy what they want right then and there. But I think it's fun to go and dream about what might be some day when you're filthy rich.... ha ha, like that will ever happen!

Now, I'm supposed to tag people again. I really don't care if you do this or not. Anyone who reads mine... feel free to do this if you want. If not, I won't be offended. Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Patty R said...

Nice post Mandy, It's nice to learn all this stuff about you :)