Monday, January 21, 2008

I guess I'm IT!

Apparently, there are games of Tag in the blog world. I did not know they existed until I was recently tagged by my friend Amy... Thanks so much Amy :) So I hope I get this right.

Rules

1. Rules of the game are posted at the beginning of post.
2. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
3. At the end of the post the players then tags 6 other bloggers, and posts their names.


I am scared of heights, but only in a car. I have had this phobia for quite some time. I have no problems standing on a bridge and hanging half way over it, but I get scared out of my mind when I'm driving up in the mountains. I hate not having control of what happens to me.

I hate expensive jewelry. This one my husband loves me for. I don't like anyone spending a lot of money to buy me expensive jewelry. I'd much prefer having the cheap, but looks expensive, jewelry. I am always losing an earring or misplacing a bracelet. When it's the cheap stuff, I don't feel guilty about it.

This one is obvious, but I am a DISNEY JUNKIE!! I love all things Disney. Movies, decorations, Disneyland, etc. If you have been in our home, you would know that over 75% of our decorations are Disney related.

I love potato chips and cottage cheese. This one is thanks to my husband. I thought he was crazy when he told me to dip my chip into cottage cheese. But it has now become one of my favorite snacks.

I love to bake! Do not confuse this with cook. I am ok with cooking meals, but it's not my favorite. I love to bake though. Cookies, brownies, pie, etc. I don't get to do it very often, but I love it!

I love the Wii! Even though my husband has been a video game lover his whole life, I have not been. Until the Wii. The technology is amazing and I love the things you can do with it. I am so excited for the Fitness program to come out for it.

Well, that wasn't very exciting, was it? Oh well. Let me see... who shall I tag? I don't know if 6 people even check my blog. Ok, well I'll say Patty, Hayley and Clover. I think everyone else has already been tagged.

3 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

Thanks for being a good sport! We all need to get together again!

Jenn said...

This is not really related, but... do you have a photo page (like flickr), or do you only post photos on here? Just wondering!

Ryan and Mandi said...

This is the only one we have currently. I'll probably get a slide show and put it on the blog, so there are more pictures.