Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alex's life - in a nut shell

So I was thinking how unfair it is that they didn't really have blogs and such when Alex was a baby. I've been looking at my friends cute sites with their kids awesome pictures. So I thought, hey, why can't I do that now. I got some of Alex's pictures throughout different stages in his life. Obviously, I've only picked out a handful of them. I have hundreds of others I could use, but it would probably take a good portion of my life to upload them all. Looking at his pictures, I can't help but think back to all these different times in his life, how fun they were but how fast they went by. He has been such a sweet kid from the beginning, and even though there are things that I miss, each stage seems to get even more fun than the last. So here are some ADORABLE pictures of our sweet little Alex from birth up to a few weeks ago.




Alex at 5 weeks old



First trip to California at 4 months old. (I know,
he looks like he's 8 or 9 months old.)


First Christmas (9 months old)


1st Birthday, messy cake face


2 years old


3 years old


4 years old


4 years old (this past Christmas)

Well, there's Alex's life in a nut shell. It's so fun to look back at all of the memories. I'm going to see if I can find any videos from when he was a baby, that I can post. Anyway, hope you enjoyed them.

2 comments:

Patty R said...

This is so cute. Alex is such a sweet kid. Nice blog :)

Holly said...

I love looking at Alex's pictures! What a sweet chunk! He has been such a cutie through all the stages of his life! Keep posting pictures and such, it doesn't matter if they are current or not, baby pictures make everyone happy!